Monday 8 October 2018

A Target on Their Back

"You do leave messes, don't you?"

"I'd like to see you do better..."

"Considering I'm the Empress of Evil. Do you not think that I could do much better than you. There were five blue and reds at the scene not to mention a firetruck. I wanted them killed quietly, not to have investigators looking for us before we even leave the island, you miserable wretch."

"Now it's going to be darned near impossible to get off this miserable island. I've waited over 40 years for this retribution and you have ruined it... because of your ineptitude."

"You don't know just how hard it was to break into their garage and slit the brake fluid line...that d- place is like a fortification."

"Excuses, excuses, I have underlings who are much more competent than you, you miserable worm. I don't understand why I promoted you to Sidekick. But you are going to do two more jobs for me...so you can prove to me that you're competent.

I want the mayor of this miserable town killed...and her husband too.

No comments:

Post a Comment