Saturday 2 June 2018

Work, Play and Nuisance Calls

Shigeo tends to get home very late from teaching toddlers athletics. I'm not sure as to why toddlers learn athletics considering their balance is still rather off. Nothing like wrangling a bunch of tottering two and three year olds that barely have a concept of how to stay on their feet. I guess that's why Shigeo ends up coming home looking like he needed a drink or three.

Looks like a sim ticked off the Watcher again. Why they keep doing it, the Watcher has absolutely no idea.

Haruo and River were definitely feeling that "loving feeling" instead of "losing it..."

...and well the shower got a bit on the steamy side. Extremely steamy. Well, they saved water and got themselves clean.

Of course, River wasn't finished with her beloved hubby, though...not by a long shot. And well...Haruo certainly was willing.

Of course the next morning, River ended up receiving yet another unwanted phone call.

"...really...Connor? Do you ever get tired of calling? Because I'm getting really tired of finding creative ways to flatten your ego." River practically rolled her eyes.

"Sweetheart, you should let me go flatten him. I could use a trip to Sunset Valley..." Haruo looked at his wife...

"Naw, honey, if you flattened him, I wouldn't be able to finish the book I'm writing. I'm at about six hundred thirty two ways to verbally deflate Connor. I'm about three hundred and sixty eight short of a full thousand ways."

And of course with Haruo's luck, he got a nuisance call while he and River were cleaning up the table.

"No...I have no use for long distance, sir, I have all my family here in Riverview. You could try my step-mom. She still has family in Sunset Valley.

...and so River and Haruo painted.

Meanwhile the family had all moved out into houses along rich-man's row in Riverview. Basically, the Chikamoris owned the entire ridge overlooking the river.

It also meant that no-one else could buy into that area, at least until the Chikamori family moved to some other locale. Haruo and River's kids came home from work. Braden (their son) and his wife, Greta and Haruo and River's daughter, Brianna and all of them were hungry, so they partook of leftovers of which there were plenty in the fridge.

After yelling at enlisted all day, Braden was happy to come home and see his beloved wife.

...and like Braden's mom and dad, they too ended up in the shower.

Woohoo...eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment