Sunday 26 November 2017

Vita Alto Gets What's Coming

Toshiyuki; when he was not busy sculpting or painting, he cleared off the dishes off the kitchen table and put them away. With certain individuals in the household not being as cleanly as they should be, it was easy to see plates of leftovers with green stink-fumes coming off them, and frankly, that made Toshiyuki and River; both neat sims want to throw up. Things would certainly have to change around there.

River loved her son, Braden, with a love that only a mother could provide. One of the things that she had known from the very start as a young girl was that she wanted to be a mother. And frankly, that was evident from the way that she took care of Braden, ensuring that he had everything that he needed.

She cuddled and played with him...making sure that he was well socialized...but unlike Allan, Braden was definitely a demanding baby. And it certainly took a toll on River.

Sunsets were usually colorful...going into the late fall...

River, however, was focussed on making sure that her paintings sold for a premium.

But all was not well in Sunset Valley...especially when the assassin who had been hired by the Vita came to collect his other half of the money that he was being paid for the Boyd Wainright hit.

Vita was looking around to make sure that no-one was in the general vicinity. "You know that little kid is talking..." She said with a sneer at the assassin. "You're sloppy. You should have offed the kid too."

"I don't kill kids..." the assassin said with a glare, "I have some morals."

"I can see that you have very few of them..." Vita retorted. "After all, you kill for money."

"I did the job...now pay me my money."

"I'm really starting to wonder if I really should..." Vita snorted contemptuously, "I don't need this being traced back to me, especially with the sloppy job that you did when you killed Boyd."

The assassin slipped his hand into his jacket and withdrew his Glock 17. "I have 15 good reasons why you should pay me. Do I need to give you one?" he said threateningly.

"You wouldn't dare-" Vita snapped, "If you even think of shooting me, I'll go to the-"

"You'll go where..." the assassin said, but his statement was muffled by the sharp crack of a gunshot. Vita gasped audibly...painfully...as she clutched her abdomen.

"Wrong choice, Mrs. Alto..." the assassin said coldly...

Vita Alto could only rue the fact that she made the choice as she felt a warmth flow out of her abdomen as she slumped to the ground, her vision narrowing.

Reaching up her hand in the air beseechingly, she dropped to the ground in a heap, her upraised hand soon following to slap on the ground, only the assassin able to hear. There were no witnesses, he had no worry of the police arriving on site. The assassin rifled through her belongings, taking the envelope with the other half of the hit money out of her purse. Leaving the purse and the rest of the contents intact, he paused for a moment as Grim appeared out of thin air.

"Oh...knock it off..." Grim grumbled to the assassin who was pretending to be distraught. "We all know that you don't regret it in the slightest. And frankly, now I'm going to have to deal with the two evil hags in my underworld. Thanks a lot, you really know how much you're brassing my tacks?"

"If I can make a suggestion..." Grim turned to the assassin, "Perhaps you can also take care of Nick as well..."

The assassin turned to him and said, "So...what's my gain?"

Grim intoned ominously, "I might consider your offer to stay alive...provided you can find a deathflower...plenty of them...practically outside of ambrosia, guarantees you immortality..."

The assassin steepled his hands and let out an evil laugh. "It's a deal, SmellyRobes. I'll do it, but you'd better hold up your end of the bargain."

Grim leveled his scythe at the assassin, "You're not in a position to make bargains, especially with the Reaper. "I can reap you right now...before you can get your hands back on your weapon. I suggest that you go find your deathflower before you go after Nick Alto..."

...and the Chikamoris were none the wiser that the sole remaining malefactor Alto (asides from Holly who had the good trait and was not prone to doing things like that) was living on borrowed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment