Friday 4 May 2018

An Unwelcome Phone-call

Breakfast was par for the course as everyone grabbed a meal from the fridge instead of waiting for dinner to be served. So frankly anything new that was cooked just became extra left-overs for the sims to eat as they wished.

And...Yasunobu and Susan took advantage of the shower. Woohoo at that age? They're going to give themselves a heart-attack.

Kunio decided that he was going to be the first one to try the new teppanyaki grill and started a teppanyaki chicken. (Watcher: This lot is going to require a serious redesign...the kitchen area is too small.)

...and Haruo decided that the kitchen was the best place in the world to practice his violin. ~facepalm~ I'm not even going to try to understand that. As per usual there was a logjam at the dishwasher. (Watcher: I told you the kitchen was too small...)

Unknown caller: (heavy breathing)
River: "Who the hell is this?"
Unknown Caller: "You know who I am...River. I'm your biggest fan..."

Unknown Caller: "Do you think about me late at night...when everyone else is asleep?"
River: "I don't know who the hell you think you are but this isn't funny."

Unknown Caller: "Oh...I know where you are...and what house you live in...and I want to pay you a visit...when you're all alone...because I think about you all the time..."
River: "CONNOR!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!"

River: "Are you friggin' drinking again? Connor? Because if this is your idea of a crank-call, I'm not finding it amusing..."

River: "Do you need my husband to come down there and pay a not-so-friendly visit?"
Connor Jolina-Frio: dead-silence
River: "Because I've just about had it with your crank-calling..."

River: "Don't call here again...or I will have my husband come down and nuke your sorry ~insert nasty expletive of choice x 3~ until you're emitting a radioactive glow. Do you friggin' understand me, Connor!"

River: "GET LOST!!!"
Connor Jolina-Frio: ~dead silence~
River hangs up...

Meanwhile, Master Manchu was finding his "happy place" in meditation, achieving transcendance and floating in mid-air.

And Aidan still had homework from school to do...

Well...he'd better get that done before he messes around on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment