Saturday 19 May 2018

The Watcher Deals Out Unspeakable Pain

There was a wriggling of paparazzi (I decided to use the same term as a group of maggots)at the hospital waiting for some celebrity who had gone in. The Watcher being fed up with paparazzi decided to inflict some major pain on them.

Buck Baer got roasted by several nasty jolts of lightning. He's a hardy little maggot. Another paparazzi wasn't so lucky and expired upon being hit by two jolts.

So long, toots. While Grim was dealing with one corpse (the Watcher finally managed to get Buck Baer to expire), the Watcher fried another paparazzi.

Yeah, maybe they should get a real job.

Grim Reaper: "They don't pay me enough for this..."

Grim Reaper: "Are you sure that I can't take a lunch break now??? I haven't eaten since eight in the morning."

Grim Reaper: "It was just a thought...y'know...be my guest...fry a few more...what's the difference."

Grim Reaper: "I was getting a bit hungry here, y'know...kinda...just askin'. But go ahead...if you got work for me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment